School Induction Day 2

 

Me teaching magnetism

Seniors and us handling a quiz competition

Blood Donation camp banner

Our classmates handling reports

Senior teacher handling a class

Our senior handling a clasa

Us participating in noon food program

This was the second day of our induction period, on 10 October 2023.

We had familiarized ourselves with the school and introduced ourselves to the study body, today some of us began handling basic teaching by helping our seniors. There was a Blood Donation Camp conducted by NSS today, and I was barred from donating because I was taking psychiatric medications. In general, it looked to draw in a lot of people, and a couple of my classmates donated.

A lot of our classmates handled free PT classes today, and I had the fortune of teaching in the last hour, I taught what a compass is and how the Earth acts as a magnet. I enjoyed my first official session as a teaching trainee.